Delta Tibera Water Softener
The Duplex softeners can be used for domestic applications with higher flow rate demands, in hotels/ restaurants/ bars, in public buildings and smaller company buildings.
Because the Delta Duplex guarantees soft water at all times, it is strongly recommended for the protection of other appliances, such as coffee machines, dish washers, washing machines, reverse osmosis appliances, and so on.
The appliance works according to the parallel use principle.
Both resin modules are used simultaneously, but cannot regenerate at the same time. This guarantees continually softened water, because, when one module is regenerating, the other module can still deliver softened water.
The advantage of parallel use is that the nominal service flow rate is about twice as high as in the case of the Delta Simplex softeners.
Thanks to the unique design of the patented D.B.S. or Delta Brining System, the appliance can regenerate several times after another with entirely concentrated brine.
The Delta Duplex softeners will soften the water entirely.
Thanks to the proportional rest hardness regulator, a well-defined amount of rest hardness can be left over.
- Small dimensions, big performance
- Uninterrupted water production, 24/7
- Non-electric operation
- Duplex parallel
- Reduced salt and water consumption
- Easy to install
- High flow rates
- 100% Green
- Made in Belgium
- Colour – White
- Connection – ¾”
- Working Pressure – 1-8 bar
- Minimum required outlet pressure – 0.8 bar
- Nominal Flow Rate – 2,500lt/hr
- Max. Flow Rate – 3,500lt/hr
- Exchange Capacity – 2 x 150m3/ppm CaCO3
- Water Usage / Regeneration – 18lt
- Salt Usage / Regeneration – 0.3kg
- Resin Volume – 2 x 3.3lt
- Regeneration Time – 15 min
- Max. Water Temp. – 50 ºC
- Inlet Filter – 300 micron
- Filterscreen – 80 micron
- Height – 468mm
- Length – 592mm
- Width – 522mm