RCT UV Replaceable Cartridge Countertop Purifier with Ultra Violet Light
Ultraviolet water purification is a unique and rapid technique to rid water of bacteria, mold, virus and algae without the use of heat or chemicals. This method of water disinfections is ideal for many applications because nothing is added to the water.
In addition to excellent disinfections performance, this process is simple, inexpensive, requires low maintenance and is more reliable when compared to other methods of water disinfections.
Advantages of ultraviolet disinfections:
- Effective – All micro-organisms are susceptible to ultraviolet disinfections.
- Safe – No danger of overdosing, no addition of dangerous chemicals.
- Fast – Water is ready for use as soon as it leaves the purifier – no further contact time required.
- Easy – Simple installation and maintenance. Compact units require minimum space.
- No Chemicals – No chlorine taste or corrosion problems.
- Exepected Maximum Capacity: 7,500 litres
- Average Longevity: 4- 6 months
- UV bulb and quartz sleeve: replace every 12 months
- Quartz sleeve should be cleaned every 6 months
- 4 month pro-rata warranty
- Uses standard two-prong plug point
Not suitable for:
- Non-municipal water
- TDS levels exceeding 350mg/lt
- Removal of salty taste
- Rural towns with varying quality water
- Added bacterial protection