Supreme 165 5.0 Liter Instant Boiling Water Dispenser
Intelliboil™ Plus regularly brings the water to boil in response to usage – but if no water is drawn off for over an hour, it reduces the maximum stored water temperature from 100°C to 98°C.
This saves electricity until the Supreme is used again – perhaps the next day or after a weekend – at which time the normal boiling cycle automatically resumes.
Supreme’s flexibility and versatility make it at home in almost any working environment. The busier the company or organization, the more effective Supreme is.
Its simple, instant operation is ideal for a bustling office, shop, factory or hospital – indeed any location where saving time and money is important.
Supreme promotes safe practice; kettles can present safety risks in the workplace. Steam and spilt water can scald people or damage surfaces; plugs and electrical connections are not always properly maintained.
In today’s busy working environment the use of unauthorized electric kettles can overload circuits and lead to the loss of important computer data.
- Intelliboil™Plus technology for efficient management of the boiling cycle
- Easy installation with automatic commissioning
- Integral electronic water conditioner makes Supreme less prone to scaling
- ‘Power On’ indicator
- ‘Temperature Ready’ indicator confirms when ready for use
- Engineering grade thermoplastic water container for longer life expectancy
- Detachable steam condensing chamber for easy service access
- Modular construction ensure easy maintenance
- Easy to clean white high impact thermoplastic outer casing
- BEAB and kiwa approved to UK Water Supply Regulations
- Heating Capacity – at one time: 5.0 liters – 20 mugs
- (250ml per mug)
- Heating Capacity – per hour: 110 mugs per hour
- Power consumption: 2.5 kW to recover 90 mugs per hour
- Outer casing: High impact thermoplastic
- Thermal insulation: CFC/HCFC free (ODP zero) pre-moulded polystyrene and thermoplastic blend
- Water container: Moulded Polyphenylene Sulphide. Removable steam condensation chamber for maintenance access.
- Heat unit: Low watt density Superloy element for long life.
- Thermostat: Electronic to control water up to boiling point. Electromagnetic wave generator to reduce limescale formation.
- Safety features: All models are low-pressure vented. Dry start protection by self resetting bi-metal thermal cut-out. Boil dry protection by manually resettable bi-metal cut-out.
- Dimensions: 51 x 34 x 20 (cm)
- Net weight: 6.9 kg
Suitable optional accessories:
Parts required for installation: