- A filter media carbon block produced from coconut shell activated carbon.
- The filter reduces the content of chlorine and chlorination by-products, as well as the concentration of toxic heavy metals, phenol, oil products, and pesticides. It also improves the colour, taste, and odour of water. Due to its blocklike structure, the filter also reduces sediments larger than 10 microns in size.
- Can be used to as a replacement in filters of the standard size of 4.5″ × 20″ produced by other manufacturers.
Best suited for
- Houses and apartments occupied by up to 7 people. Replacement filter fits in BB20 standard housing.
- Filter contains a coconut shell carbon block
- A capacity of 50 000 litres
- Uniform structure, i.e. filtration with all the surface of the filter
- Reduction of chlorine, organic matter and sediments under 10 microns, improvement of the taste, colour, and odour of water
- Suitable for filters produced by other manufacturers
Benefits of using the filter
- Source of tasty water without unpleasant odours or flavours
- Transparent water with no sediments like sand, rust, scale, and others