- The 1st stage: Porous polypropylene filter reduces contents of sand, sludge, scale and other insoluble compounds exceeding the size of 5 micron.
- The 2nd stage: Filter consisting of the activated coconut shell carbon cartridge. The filter reduces content of chlorine, concentration of toxic heavy metals, natural organic matter and oil products.
- The 3rd stage: Final fine filtration. The cartridge reduces contents of sand, sludge, scale and other insoluble compounds exceeding the size of 1 micron.
- Double sediment filtration. Fits R.O. systems from other manufacturers.
- Compatible with all Standard 10” housings.
RECOMMENDED: change every 3 months (regardless of volume).