The RObust 3000 filter advantages
Ecosoft RObust reverse osmosis filters provide a sufficient amount of pure and safe water for HoReCa needs: for food and drinks preparation, as well as delicious drinking water for guests and staff. We have combined high-quality water treatment technology, modern design, and compact dimensions.
The 3 stage filtering:
- Pre-filtration provides removal of sediment impurities, active chlorine, organochlorine compounds, as well as organic matter.
- Membrane treatment (Ecosoft RO element) removes up to 99.8% of dissolved impurities, including viruses and bacteria.
- Activated Chemviron Carbon filter improves taste and odour.
Ecosoft RObust 3000 is the perfect solution for HoReCa
YOUR DISHES WILL SPARKLE AND DRINKS WILL TASTE BETTER
- Because the purified water does not contain chlorine, pesticides, heavy metals, organic compounds, viruses, and bacteria
- Due to high capacity, there is enough water for everyone
YOUR APPLIANCES ARE PROTECTED
- long service life due to lack of scale
- Up to 50% of the usual consumption of dishwasher detergents
This is a compact reverse osmosis filter with high capacity. It gives you permanent access to pure, safe, and tasty drinking and cooking water.
Who are the users?
The combination of high performance and the compact filter size is best suited for a large restaurant.
— Large amount of high-quality water: With this filter, you can get up to 3000 litres of purified water per day, which means there is enough water for everything, from a glass of tasty and refreshing water for guests to water for making coffee and various dishes.
— Appliances are protected: You can forget about scale, white streaks, streaked on glasses and glass surfaces. Your coffee machine, ice maker, dishwasher, and other appliances will last 2 times longer.
— Guests will be very pleased: High-quality purified water without odour and impurities will reveal the true taste of dishes and drinks.
Reverse osmosis is the most reliable water treatment technology. Due to the special semi-permeable membrane, sufficient drinking water can be purified of all kinds of harmful impurities, including viruses and bacteria. RO membrane pores are 200 times smaller than viruses, and 4000 times smaller than bacteria.
- – Filter operation is based on the separation of feed water in two flows: purified water (permeate) and water with high impurities content (concentrate) dumped into the sewer. Due to the installation of 2 RO membrane Ecosoft, RObust 3000 can provide pure water and a really high capacity. That’s why you don’t need the pressure tank.
- The filter has been thoughtfully visualized by pictographs connection panel. That provides comfort usage. Special indicators allow you to control filter operation and timely change replacement filters. Also, the filter has a dry shutdown function.
Filter RObust 3000 is intended for the purification of cold tap water only.
There are 2 manometers on the front panel of the RObust 3000. The first shows the membrane inlet pressure after pre-treatment filters and the second shows the pressure on the membrane block after the pump. The panel shows recommended pressure values for the pressure gauges and recommendations for eliminating possible problems if these values do not correspond to the required ones.
Replacement filter maintenance
If the pressure after pre-treatment filters is less than 1 bar, this may indicate that the replacement filter needs to be changed. Delay in replacing it can damage or destroy the membrane. Pre-treatment filters should be replaced after purifying 2100 gallons of water, but at least once every 3 months. The resource depends on the flow and quality of the feed water.
If the filtration rate drops significantly, it is necessary to replace the RO membranes. We recommend replacing the RO membranes after purifying 19 000 gallons of water, but at least once a year, in order to obtain purified water of constant quality
In the case of long interruptions in filter operation (over 2 weeks), it is necessary to disinfect the filter (the procedure is described in detail in the manual).
If the taste of purified water is significantly degraded, and an unpleasant odour appears, it is recommended to replace the carbon post-filter. The post-filter should be changed after purifying 2100 gallons of water, but at least once every 3 months.