- Water washed coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC).
- Features a high density, large micropore column and high surface area.
- Environmentally friendly .Minimal ash.
- Surface area- generally higher internal surface area results in higher effectiveness of the carbon.
- The surface area of activated carbon is impressive, 500 to 1500 m2/g or even more.
- A spoonful of activated carbon easily equates the surface area of a soccer field.
- GAC is manufactured from select grades of coconut shell and water washed to yield a high purity with a low ash content.
- Commonly used for beverage manufacturing, dialysis , potable water and a variety of food grade applications.
- In properly designed systems, GAC will effectively remove chlorine , chloramines , lead, TCE ,PCE,THM’s Phenols ,
- High quality means increased effectiveness.