INDIGO SERIES 300 MANITOWOC Ice Machine
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 141kg daily ice production.
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- BTU Per Hour: 4,600 (average), 5,450 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R-404A CFC-free
Ambient Temperature Range:
35° to 110°F (1.7° to 43.3°C)
Water Temperature Range:
35° to 90°F (1.7° to 32.2°C)
- Water Pressure Ice Maker
Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA) Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Minimum circuit ampacity: Air-cooled: 10.8
- Maximum fuse size: 15 amps 1ph
- 3-year ice maker parts and labor
- 5-year evaporator parts and labor
- Compressor parts for 5 years and labor for 3 years
Subject to terms and conditions