IINDIGO SERIES 850 MANITOWOC Ice Machine
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 426kg daily ice production
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin level control) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- BTU Per Hour: 13,000 (average), 16,000 (peak)
- Refrigerant: R-404A CFC-free
- Ambient Temperature Range: 1.7° to 43.3°C
- Water Temperature Range: 1.7° to 32.2°C
- Water Pressure Ice Maker
- Water In: Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA) Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Minimum circuit ampacity:
- Air-cooled: 11.9 1ph 9.2 3ph
- Remote: 11.9 1ph 9.2 3ph
- Maximum fuse size:
- Air-cooled: 20 1ph 15 3ph
- Remote: 20 1ph 15 3ph
- 3-year ice maker parts and labor
- 5-year evaporator parts and labor
- Compressor parts for 5 years and labor for 3 years Subject to terms and conditions