INDIGO SERIES 1900A MANITOWOC Ice Machine
- Space-Saving Design – Up to 857kg daily ice production
- Acoustical Ice Sensing Probe – for reliable operation in challenging water conditions.
- EasyRead Display – communicates operating status, cleaning reminders, and asset information through a blue illuminated display.
- Programmable Ice Production – by On/Off Time, Ice Volume or Bin Level (with accessory bin levelcontrol) further improves energy efficiency and savings.
- Easy to Clean Foodzone – Hinged front door swings out for easy access. Removable water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes for fast and efficient cleaning. Select components made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial.
- DuraTech™ Exterior – provides superior corrosion resistance. Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the foodzone.
- BTU Per Hour: 30,000 (average) 35,000 (peak)
- Compressor: Nominal rating: 3 HP
- Cupra-Nickel Condenser: (Water-cooled models)
- Adds protection from corrosive water elements.Operating Limits:Ambient Temperature Range:Air and water-cooled: 35° to 110°F (1.67° to 43.3°C)
- Remote: -20° to 120°F (-29° to 49°C)
- Water Temperature Range: 35° to 90°F(1.67° to 32.2°C)
- Water Pressure Ice MakerWater In:Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA) Max. 80 psi (551.1 kPA)
- Condenser Inlet Water In: (Water-cooled only)Min. 20 psi (137.9 kPA) Max. 150 psi (1,034.2 kPA)
- Minimum circuit ampacity:Air-cooled: 23.8 1ph / 15.4 3phRemote-cooled: 23.4 / 1ph 15.0 3ph
- Maximum fuse size:Air-cooled, Water-cooled, Remote:40 amps 1ph 60Hz25 amps 3ph 60Hz40 amps 1ph 50HzHACR-type circuit breakers can be used inplace of fuses.
- 3-year ice maker parts and labor
- 5-year evaporator parts and labor
- Compressor parts for 5 years and labor for
- 3 years
- Subject to terms and condition