Omnipure Aquabond General Food Services Water Purifier
- Specialized purification system for the food and beverage services industry
- Removes chlorine and improves taste, colour and odour
- Inhibits scaling of pipes, elements, boilers and water tanks
- Bayonet style cartridges for quick, neat and easy filter replacement
- Installed neatly against wall, in cupboard or under-counter
- Includes shut-off valve for cartridge replacement
- Maximum Flow-rate: 7.5 L/min
- Maximum Expected Capacity – Aquabond/Phosphate: 28 000 lt
- Average Longevity – Aquabond/Phosphate: 6 months
- Maximum Working Pressure: 8.6 bar
- Minimum Working Pressure: 2.7 bar
- Temperature Range: 2 ºC – 38 ºC
- 3/8” push-fittings for easy installation
- Height: 51.5 cm
- Width: 40.5 cm
- Shipping weight: 1.7 kg
Not suitable for:
- Non-municipal water
- Microbiologically unsafe water
- Removing salts & minerals
- Long periods without maintenance
- Ice Makers.
- Food and beverage service industry use.
- Filter Coffee Machines.
- Direct connection water dispensers.
- Limited countertop space.
- Municipal water.
- Regular maintenance.
- Scale prevention applications.