We don’t just want to make your life more convenient, we also want to give you more space in the kitchen to live this life comfortably. The TriniT Under-counter Instant Boiling Water Dispenser consists of a purpose made faucet and a 2.4 litre pressureless tank which can be installed unobtrusively and compactly under any standard sink to dispense 98 ° Celsius hot water for tea and coffee on demand.
- The TriniT system consists of a small tank in the (kitchen) cupboard that is linked to the boiling water tap on the worktop.
- The tank acts like a vacuum flask connected to the water mains. The air in the insulated wall is so thin that the heat is unable to escape.
- It therefore takes very little energy (3 Watts) to keep the water in the tank at 100°C / 108°C.
- The temperature of the out-flowing water then drops to either 90°C or 98°C (depending on which heat setting you choose). While the water is flowing out of the tap, filtered / fresh water flows into the tank. The initial heat-up time of the boiler unit is approximately 3-5 minutes (depending on the altitude) and uses 1500 Watts, thereafter the unit will keep the
- 2.4 litres at a constant boil using only 3 Watts per hour.
- The Boiler Unit has no steam outlet or water overflow, and can therefore be kept in any cupboard without running the risk of damaging it.
Time-saving: With the TriniT Under-counter Instant Boiling Water Dispensers, you will never have to wait for water to boil.
Energy Efficient: Anyone who needs boiling water several times a day will definitely save on
energy when using the TriniT boiling water dispenser instead of using the kettle / kitchen geyser, or the pot of water on the stove.
Water Efficient: We all know it is important to be economical with our water usage and yet,
so many people still waste water. For example: you waste when let your tap run while you wait for the hot water to flow from the geyser.
Space Saving: Do you have a small kitchen/ coffee nook or bar area? A TriniT Under-counter Instant Boiling Water Dispenser will save you precious space on your worktop. The space once used by a kettle will be freed up. Because our tank is neatly compact, has no overflow nor steam outlet; you will still have space in your cupboard.
Versatile: Make a quick cup of coffee or tea. Cook Pasta. Blanch vegetables. Prepare a bottle of milk for your baby. Pre-heat your dinner plates or just rinse those greasy pots and pans.
You will truly be amazed at what you will use your TriniT dispenser for – including tasks that may have never crossed your mind.
Safe: “Boiling water, straight from the tap. Is that safe?” TriniT Under-counter Instant Boiling Water Dispensers are the safest option available. The tap’s spout is insulated, so no accidental burning can occur. And most importantly, a TriniT Faucet can’t fall over like a bubbling kettle would.