ZIP G4 HydroTap I
- Delivers both chilled and boiling drinking water.
- Instant boiling water for tea, coffee and cooking.
- Designed to deliver water within 2ºC of boiling point.
- Two way operation for filling cups, glasses or pots.
- Patented vented system for reliable operation.
- Everything but the tap is hidden beneath the sink.
- Child proof safety lock.
- More energy efficient and cheaper to run than traditional urns and kettles.
- Flexible installation.
- Concealed plumbing and electrical connections.
- Power supply: 220V – 240V AC 50/60 Hz
- Interal 500kPa pressure limiting and dual chack valve
- Boiling water element rating: 2.05 kW
- Boiling water delivery rate in 1 hour (167ml cups): 100 cups
- Boiling water temperature: can be pre-set from 100ºC to 68 ºC
- Chilled water delivery rate in 1 hour (200ml glasses): 75 glasses
- Superio ZIP G4 thermal insualtion significantly redices heat loss
- Power-Pulse technology maintains boiling water to within 0.2ºC of set temperature
- Sleep-mode after 2 hours of non-use, to minimise power consumption
- Day/Night sensor, automatically goes into sleep-mode when the kitchen goes dark
- Automatic timers turns power on and off over weekend or weekday periods
- Full colour interactive touch screen for managing settings, monitor performance and check operating history
- Operation: lever operated – push down for filling cups, pull up with lock ‘on’ for filling pots.
- Safety: Can be set to finger-thumb operation to access boilig water to prevent accidental use
- Dimensions: 280 x 455 x 333mm (WxDxH)
- Note: Add 6.5cm to depth to accommodate water and electrical fittings.
Suitable optional accessories:
- E-RC Inline Water Purifier Cartridge.
- RC Inline Water Purifier Cartridge.
- Water Block.
- Hydrotap Wire Mesh Font Tray Cover
- Drip Tray with waste
- Drip tray without waste
Parts required for installation:
- ¼” Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV 1).
- ¼” Saddle clamp.
- ¼” LLDPE tubing per meter (length as required)