ZIP Hydroboil 25 Litre Stainless Steel finish
- Type: Twin chamber instant boiling water heater
- Capacity: 25 litre
- Cups required at one time: 120 – 150
- Approximate recovery ate per one time: 3 Cup
- Phase Voltage: Single 220V
- Heating element: 3.0 kW
- Temperature control: thermal thermostat.
- Boiling Chambers: copper boiling and cistern chambers.
- Outer case: Stainless Steel or corrosion resistant white powder coated zinc seal (epoxy coated).
- Insulation: rockwool insulation panels engineered for quick access to boiling chamber ports.
- Safety Features: thermal cut-out to protect against over-boiling complications occurring during water supply interruption and a blocked vent pipe.
- Height: 63.0 cm
- Width: 51.0 cm
- Depth: 29.0 cm
- Instant boiling water for tea, coffee and cooking.
- Designed to operate within 3ºC of boiling point with thermal temperature control.
- New energy conserving ‘Cool Touch’ tap provides fingertip control, reduces heat loss and saves energy.
- Two-way tap control for precision filling of cups, locks on for filling pots.
- Fully automatic.
- Steam free.
- Choice of brushed Stainless Steel or white powder coated.
- Able to deliver between 12 to 300 cups of boiling water depending on choice of model.
- Peak demand-loading is reduced considerably in comparison to traditional kettles and urns.
- Concealed plumbing and electrical connections.
- SABS approved.
Suitable optional accessories:
- E-RC Inline Water Purifier Cartridge
- RC Inline Water Purifier Cartridge
- Water Block
- 7 day digital programmer
- Drip Tray with waste
- Drip tray without waste
Parts required for installation:
- ¼” Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV 1)
- ¼” Saddle Clamp
- ¼” LLDPE tubing per meter (length as required)