H2O | BWT – Terms and Conditions of Sale
At H2O | BWT, we are committed to providing our customers with exceptional quality products, service, experience and value
Terms and Conditions of Sale are regulated in South Africa by the Consumer Protection Act.
Returns Refunds and Exchanges
- A full refund or exchange will be given on products returned in their original selling condition. Providing;
– The items are unused and in their original selling condition and packaging.
– Returned with 30 days of purchase.
- Returns, refunds and exchanges can be made at the store/franchise of origin and proof of purchase is required.
- Refunds will be processed in accordance with tender type.
- Items will be refunded at the selling price indicated on the invoice.
- Transport costs, of product returns, if applicable, will be covered by customer.
- Where returned goods and or the packaging is damaged H2O | BWT reserves the right to charge a handling/restocking fee of between ten and twenty percent (10% – 20%) of invoice value, which will be deducted from the refund or credit passed in the event of an exchange.
Warranty and Guarantee
- All of our products carry a full Manufactures Warranty or Guarantee.
- As the Warranty and Guarantee may differ between products and suppliers, please refer to the Manufacturers Warranty/Guarantee card for full details.
- All Warranties and Guarantees are are subject to the product being installed and utilised as indicated and intended by the manufacturer, and are subject to the provision of “reasonable wear and tear”.
- Faulty or defective items will be repaired, replaced or refunded according to the manufacturers warranty.
- Items may be subjected to a pro-rata charge for the period of effective use, calculated from the invoice date.
- It is not always possible to to determine on-site or in-store if items are damaged/faulty. – Accordingly, H2O | BWT reserves the right to refer items/products to the factory or supplier for technical assessment/evaluation prior to repairing replacing or refunding.
Warranties and Guarantees Apply
- To the original invoiced party. Or,
- Where products are fitted as a permanent installation, Warranties and Guarantees are passed on in the event of the property, providing all terms and conditions are maintained.
- Service and Maintenance history is according to manufacturer`s requirements and specifications.
Goods Unfit for Purpose
- May be returned in accordance with the guidelines under Returns, Refunds and Exchanges.
- H2O | BWT Reserves the right to charge for usage and restocking of products.
- Goods being returned will be shipped according to the method of delivery;
– Either by Courier. or;
– Returned to the point of collection. Or
– Returned to the Franchisee of origin.
- In the event that products are ordered and delivered directly by a Third Party supplier- albeit through H2O | BWT Online or the Franchise network. The goods will need to be returned/refunded or exchanged according to the Terms and Conditions of the Third Party Supplier.
- Such Terms and Conditions shall at all times be in accordance with Statutory Requirements of the republic of South Africa, and shall not be diminutive to the T&C`s of H2O | BWT.
Ownership of Goods
- All Goods remain the property of H2O | BWT until such time as payment is received in full, for the total invoice amount.
- Ownership and responsibility for goods transfers to the customer on receipt of goods from either the courier or the point of collection.
Our standard shipping rate are:
R80 + VAT for orders under R1000 vat inclusive.
- If an item goes on back order we will arrange delivery of the part of your order that is in stock.
- When the item becomes available we will then deliver the rest of your order.
- The customer will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees for the second shipment.
- H2O | BWT is compliant with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI)
- We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and ensure all measures to protect your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
– We only collect information that we need to process your order. This includes your:
– Billing Address
– Shipping Address
– Email Address
– Credit Card Information (not stored on our systems)
In addition, we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us understand what web browsers our customers are using and to find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing and service.
How is my information used?
Your information is only used to complete your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order information, billing, shipping and order contents data is stored on our server.
This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server.
We do not store your credit card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside in your computer and allow us to recognise you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We only use them to track this information.
Terms and Conditions
Detailed description of goods and/or services;
- H2O | BWT is a business in the domestic, commercial and industrial water purification industry that sells and markets water purifiers/filters, water purification products, water dispensers, water refills and deliveries and the servicing and installation of the above products.
- H2O | BWT represents various Third Party “Designated” Suppliers who supply and deliver goods directly to our Franchise Network and On-Line store platform.
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within 2 working days (48 Hrs). Products will be delivered directly to customer, or via the Click-& Collect method to the closest/selected franchisee. Depending on the delivery instruction received.
- Deliveries from Third Party Suppliers may be subject to variation of the above rates and time periods. Any such variation will be advised to the Customer – on placement of order – for confirmation.
- The offering on this website is applicable only within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Customers ordering or requiring delivery outside of the borders of the RSA are requested to contact H2O | BWT directly.
- Payment may be made on-line via PayFast on our online store.
- Via Electronic Funds Transfer to -H2O International SA PTY Ltd Standard Bank S.A. Acc. No: 270639020 Branch: 025009
Merchant Outlet and Transaction Currency
Country of Domicile
The H20 |BWT website is run by H2O | BWT based in South Africa trading as H2O |BWT. Registration number 2003/002835/07. Directors, Mr. A.G. Machesini and Mr G Daines.
H2O International SA
Support : email@example.com
Support: +27 21 702 3262