This replacement filter uses high quality granulated activated carbon, from coconut shells.
The Ecosoft granular activated carbon replacement filter reduces the content of chlorine and chlorination by-products, as well as the concentration of heavy and non-ferrous metals, phenol, oil products and pesticides. It also improves colour, taste and odour of water. Due to its blocklike structure, it removes sediment sized 10 microns and larger.
The cartridge with granular activated carbon Ecosoft 2.5″ x 10″ increased resource for chlorine reduction – 15 000 litres.
Is suitable as the 3rd stage filter in a 3-stage or reverse osmosis system.
Best suited for
Apartments or houses with up to 5 people using a 3-stage or reverse osmosis filter system.
- Tasty water, thanks to 100% granular coconut shell carbon
- Extended capacity of 15 000 litres
- Reduction of chlorine and organic matter, improvement of the taste, colour and odour of water
- Uniform of structure provides full surface filtration.
- Applicable for reverse osmosis filters produced by other manufacturers
Benefits of using the filter
- Replacing and servicing filters within the recommended time frame will mean your water will remain great tasting
- Sweet tasty water without bad odour
- Transparent water without sand, rust and scale