YK2 Ceramic Water Filter Bottle
- Gravity fed water filter bottle.
- Removes Chlorine and other common harmful chemicals present in tap water.
- Improves taste, colour and odour of tap water.
- Includes silver impregnated ceramic filter for added protection against bacteria.
- Suitable for use with municipal/council tap water with moderate to low sediment levels, and where added protection against bacteria is required.
- Dimensions: 293 x 293 x 316 mm
- Net Weight: 2.3 kg
- Bottle Capacity: 15 liters
- Filtered water production rate: 4 litres per hour
- Primary filter: Silver impregnated ceramic disk filter for removal of fine sediment and added protection against bacteria.
- Secondary filter: Granular Activated Carbon, mineral stone, silica sand and Ziolite mixed media bed gravity filter cartridge for removing chemicals and improving taste.
- Primary filter average maximum longevity: 12 months (requires regular cleaning)
- Secondary filter average maximum longevity: 3-4 months