- The 1st stage: Porous Bacteriostatic polypropylene filter reduces contents of sand, sludge, scale and other insoluble compounds exceeding the size of 5 micron.
- The 2nd stage: Filter consisting of the activated coconut shell carbon cartridge. The filter reduces content of chlorine, concentration of toxic heavy metals, natural organic matter and oil products.
- The 3rd stage: Final fine filtration in activaded coconut carbon bloсk. The cartridge reduces contents of chlorine, chlororganic compounds other insoluble components exceeding the size of 1 micron.
- Sediment filtration, enhanced Chlorine removal and water polish. Maximum efficiency for water with a high chlorine content.
- Compatible with all Standard 10” housings from other manufacturers.
RECOMMENDED: change every 3 months (regardless of volume).